Dedito boots: Model Moorland
Available in UK sizes from 5 to 13.
no color options
Moorland model: Hunting/hiking boot, perfect in wet, bushy and wooded ground. One-piece leather upper is lined with moisture-wicking and scratch-resistant fabric. Provided with a leather strap that locks the laces in place. Internally lined with WIND-TEX to assure an excellent waterproofness.
Upper part is made with comfortable filled hydro-repellent leather that allows more flexibility and movement. The one-piece outer leather is infused with polyurethane to provide greater protection from brush and stones. The boots are easy to clean and maintain with a water hose and a scrub brush. The boots at internally lined with WIND-TEX to assure an
The boots have back spoiler that all for greater flexibility. The carved VIBRAM sole is non slip and self -cleaning that allows for better traction in all kinds of terrain.
A rubber cap gives more protection to the foot; removable foot bed helps to keep the feet dry. On the heel, a rubber anti-shock piece dampens contact between foot and ground.
- All accessories are made in rustproof material.
- Height 28 cm (11.02 inches).
- UP coating on top of leather, scratch resisting and heard wearing
- Excellent quality, completely handcraft and made in Italy.
- Characteristics of upper: unique fold superimposed
- Rubber toe bumper
- Front strap for keeping laces tight and additional support.
- Lining description: Windtex, 100% waterproof membrane
- Lace hooks: hooks no rust
- Outsole: Vibram with shock absorber
- Stiffness: medium
- Excellent support to ankles
- Flexibility where needed
- Very low maintenance
- Weight: 0,989 KG (2.18 lbs)
- Sizes: UK 5 – 13 (size conversion chart)
About the sizes: Our boots tend to be smaller than some other European brands due to the use of the Italian lasts. NOTE: The conversion chart provided accounts for this.
Exchange of boots can be done as long as the boots have been worn outside and when the original order is received back at our office. Unfortunately, we need to bill you for sending you the exchanged products. The costs for shipping the exchanged products back you need to be paid upfront.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13