All Dedito boot models come with a 12 months warranty under the following restrictions:
- Dedito boots are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 12 months of purchase, a defect occurs in your Dedito boots as the result of normal use, Dedito Boots Ltd will repair the defect or exchange the product. Product failures caused by excessive or abusive wear conditions do not qualify for exchange or purchase credit. Within four months of warranty, starting from the purchase date, boots with a proved manufacturing fault will be exchanged for a new pair if boots don’t show excessive use or damage. Boots after the first four months of warranty and within their 12 months warranty period will be repaired and returned to the customer with expenses covered by Dedito Boots Ltd; if boots do not show excessive use or damage.
- The Dedito warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear or to damage resulting from abuse, negligence, improper repairs, inadequate fit, alterations, modifications or if your Dedito boots are used other than in the manner intended.
- Returned boots will only be accepted if they are clean of any dirt and mud.
- Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the socks you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and the boots are worn outside, they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is generally not considered a warranty defect by Dedito.
- If you need to return your boots or shoes due to a defect within the first 12-month warranty period, please contact the dealer where you made your original purchase. If ordered online please send us an email describing the problem before sending the boots without notification.
- As our boots are handmade there are circumstances where we need to send your faulty products for a more detailed inspection. We work with Lancashire Sports Repairs, a UK based independent testing and repair centre who will assess your boots and provide us with a report as to whether there is a manufacturing fault or a fault arising from general wear and tear. In the first instance please contact the Dedito team on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1832 776104. We will discuss your issue and provide you with the course of action you need to follow. Any claims bought to our attention to be sent away for assessment must be sent within 5 working days for a valid claim. After this timeframe we are unable to continue with any investigations.
- Any faults should be raised immediately with customer services as soon as they appear. We will not investigate fault queries that have been allowed to exacerbate over time. We will request a proof of purchase receipt and photographs of the issue to proceed with any warranty claim. Once we receive the required information and the fault falls within warranty guidelines, we will request that the boots be returned to us
Please take notice of the care recommendations.
A refund or exchange will be granted providing the item is returned in its original condition within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Please note that an item that is not in its original condition is deemed damaged and therefore will not be entitled to a refund. (A damaged item, for example, if the item has been used, or the item needs cleaning etc). If the item is not resalable we will return the item to you.